Designs For Health
PrePhage (Prebiotic) *PHAGE THERAPY*
---- DISCONTINUED ----
Please select another product:
PrePhage™ is a proprietary prebiotic formulation combining four types of bacteriophages, which are benevolent viruses that exclusively infect bacteria. Highly specific bacteriophages may be classified as prebiotics since they are able to enhance the growth of beneficial bacteria in the gastrointestinal tract.
This product is designed to safely and effectively support the proliferation of beneficial bacteria in order to promote healthy GI and immune function. This formulation is featured in a delayed-release capsule to increase intact delivery to the small intestine by protecting these organisms from stomach acid.
Highlights of PrePhage™:
- Has narrow host range - specific against Escherichia coli (E. coli)
- Commonly found in foods we consume
- Enhances growth of good bacteria
- Does not cause gas or bloating
- Independent of environmental conditions
- Effective in small doses
- Efficacious within hours
- Active in small and large intestines