NiaCel-250 Nicotinamide Riboside (2 STRENGTHS) 250 MG Promote Energy Endurance Longevity Insulin Sensitivity
THORNE VIDEO ON NIACEL AND HOW IT POWERS AND SUPPORTS LONGEVITY AND MITOCHONDRIAL REGENERATION, VIDEO LINK
- The Care and Feeding of our Mitochondria: Mitochondrial Dysfunction, NAD+, and Nicotinamide Riboside - Video
- Niacel Handout and Video
- Nicotinamide Riboside Clinical Research Report
- Metabolic Syndrome Guide w Smoothies and Recipes
- Product form: Capsule
- Size: 60 Vegetarian Capsules
Nicotinamide riboside is the most direct precursor to NAD+*
- Increases the body's ability to produce energy*
- Supports cognitive function and provides neuroprotection*
- Supports healthy metabolic function
- Nutritional support for fatty liver*
- Promotes healthy aging by activating the sirtuin enzymes*
Nicotinamide riboside (NR) is the most direct precursor to nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD+).* NAD+ is a key component of the citric acid cycle and the electron transport chain, both of which are involved in mitochondrial production of ATP for the body’s energy needs.*
In addition to its importance in cellular energy production, NAD+ is a critical substrate for several enzymes, including the sirtuin enzymes, SIRT1 and SIRT3, in particular, which play key roles in healthy aging, weight management, metabolic syndrome, and lipid metabolism in the liver.*
The primary health benefits of NiaCel are:
- Nutritional support for insulin sensitivity*
- Promotion of healthy aging by activating the sirtuin enzymes, which increase mitochondrial biogenesis*
- Neuroprotection and support for cognitive function*
- Support for weight management by promoting thermogenesis*
- Support for endurance athletes and fatigued individuals by increasing mitochondrial activity in the muscles, particularly cardiac muscle*
NiaCel is NSF Certified for Sport®.
One Capsule Contains:
Nicotinamide Riboside Chloride* 250 mg
Other Ingredients: Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Leucine, Silicon Dioxide.
This product contains ChromaDex Inc.'s proprietary Nicotinamide Riboside ingredient, Niagen®. Niagen is a registered trademark of ChromaDex, Inc. Patent: See ChromaDexPatents.com
Take 1 capsule daily to twice daily or as recommended by your health-care practitioner.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
If pregnant, consult your health-care practitioner before using this product.
There are no known adverse interactions or contraindications at publication date.