Participation is FREE to all attendees
A select 4 attendees will be able to
submit their fatigue/stress survey results
and have them reviewed for $47
Complimentary $200+ Value "De-bug Stress Gift Basket" for the 4 Attendees
Who Purchase Active Reviews for $47 Each!
Bottle of Ultra Probiotic BIFIDO|MAXIMUS $120 Value!
- Bottle of Enviromedica's Prescript Assist $50 Value!
- Gracious Power Adaptogen $22 Value!
- Ancestral Frankincense Essential Oil $9.99 Value!
4 Active Seats Available
Have Your Fatigue/Stress Surveys Reviewed
and Detailed Strategies Discussed
20 MINUTES Q/A ASK QUESTIONS DIRECTLY
With Co-Hosts Robin Treasure and Grace Liu
Free Webinar With Robin Treasure and Grace Liu
Thursday 12:00 NOON PST (3:00PM EST)
March 17, 2016
My friend, colleague and co-host: Robin Treasure
Robin Treasure helps professionals get all-day energy and mental focus while eliminating their cravings and inner-game obstacles so they can have more joy and success in their lives. Robin trained as a Certified Wellness Coach with the Institute for Integrative Nutrition.
Regain Vitality and Energy!
Overcome Fatigue Naturally!
FREE LIVE WEBINAR
During this LIVE webinar, you will learn how to…
- Use 10 Energy Boosting Strategies
- Develop the Inner Game for Stress Resilience
- Eliminate the Afternoon Energy Slump
- Overcome Agitation, Anxiety and Depression
- 4 Seats Will Receive Customized Strategies
- We love interaction with our audience! We love you!
- Join the Q/A: Last 20 minutes are devoted to YOUR QUESTIONS!
- Join the hot seats and ask questions directly to Robin and Grace
We would love to review your unique survey outcomes to give you customized tips during the webinar for $47.
This offer is extremely limited to 4 spots so please act now to avoid disappointment
HAVE US REVIEW
YOUR STRESS SURVEYS
Co-Host Grace Liu: I help executives and athletes to rebuild their biome to maximize health, longevity and performance. What I have found is that despite the perfect Paleo diet and lifestyles, high fiber food or brilliant biohacking, people still suffer from suboptimal gut microbiomes and this impacts fatigue, body fat composition, and bloating.