‘Gut Bugs’ Can Add Inches To Your Waistline
Trying to combat bulge and a widening waist? Getting ready for bikinis and beach time?
Adding in bionic fiber can help you achieve your tummy goals! Your ‘bad’ gut flora may be adding poundage to your belly and thighs by causing inflammation and leakage of toxic bacteria into the bloodstream. These raise blood sugars and create a cascade of hormone problems that lead to fat accumulating in the abdomen, liver and other organs. This inflammation can also lead to dangerous conditions such as heart attacks, strokes, and cancer.
By feeding the ‘good’ flora with special fiber found in complex plants and roots, they will ‘crowd’ out and reduce the bad bugs which cause belly fat and inflammation. Taking soil probiotics makes this selection happen faster. When our gut is happy and harmonious, fat loss happens effortlessly. Satiety increases and prevents binge eating.
One special group of fiber (e.g. prebiotics) known as inulin and oligosaccharides are what keep babies from coming down with colds and infections. They tighten the gut and prevent dangerous leakage and inflammation. Oligosaccharides and inulin (FODMAPS) not only prevent weight gain, but powerfully induce fat loss, leanness and longevity.
[Caution: if your upper gut has pathogens that feed on FODMAPS (such as Citrobacter or Klebsiella) then temporarily avoid Oligosaccharides prebiotics. To crowd these out, consider re-seeding with Bifidobacteria longum, Akkermansia and botanical weeding. Consider testing of the urine and gut to clarify your gut composition.]
Dr. Grace’s Bionic Fiber for Your Gut: Step #4
- Modified Citrus Pectin
- Glucomannan (MAX: 1/4 to 1/2 tsp with 2 cups water)
- FOS, Fructo Oligosaccharide
- GOS/beta-glucan, Galacto Oligosaccharide (Galactommune)
- PrePhage Prebiotic
- Triphala, 3 organic fruit powders
- FiberMEND (rice bran, arabinogalactan, pectin, prune, green tea, guar)
- PaleoFiber (Acacia, guar, cranberry seed powder, carrot, inulin, citrus, glucomannan, psyllium, flax, prune with La-14, Bifidobacterium longum)
- TruFiber (Sunfiber, Inulin, Resistant Oligosaccharides)
- Triple Intestinal Cleanse Prebiotics (Psyllium, Triphala, Acacia)
- PureLean Fiber (Creafibre, Sunfiber, flax, guar, glucomannan, rice bran, prune)
- Amazing Grass, Berry (with SBO probiotics)
- Raw Reserve AG, Berry (with SBO probiotics)
- Fibersol-2 (Resistant Oligosaccharide)
- Ultra Fiber PLUS (Resistant Oligosaccharide, 12 prebiotics + L. acidophilus)